Monday, July 15, 2013

Poonam Pandey says not to compare her with Sunny Leone

Poonam Pandey who is content with the overwhelming response she’s been getting for her upcoming flick Nasha’s trailers insists that it’s the love of her fans but she finds it quite silly when people tend to compare her to Sunny Leone.
On being asked about her reaction on comparison with Sunny, she said, “I read many such stories, but I can’t stop anyone from comparing me to people. If they want to compare me I hardly care.”
“It sounds silly to compare me with Sunny. I am not here to compete with anyone. I am going my own way. I don’t like to be compared and I don’t think anyone can be compared to me,” concluded Poonam.
Poonam Pandey’s debut movie has created more than just a buzz online and the makers are quite excited about the movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment